Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh The Things I Want

I just want so many things! I want new clothes. I've been fantasizing over new clothes. I think I need more than 1 pair of jeans. That just aint right. Dallas has ordered me to go shopping sometime this week but I just can't seem to find the time!

I also want so many things for the house. Pictures, an entry table, a nightstand, a couch! Well I did find a couch. We are going to get it tomorrow! It is a lovely plaid couch. It will look great under a slipcover ;)

I pretty much want everything on save-on-crafts.com. My mom showed me this site when we were planning for the wedding. It has so many neat things! Like this clock! I wants it.


I want new bedding and curtains and a headboard! I think I am on the verge of becoming crafty. I have lots crafty thoughts but never actually plan on actually doing any these projects. Until now! Well almost. I have decided to make a headboard!


I have been looking at lots and lots of tutorials and it doesn't seem too hard... It will be my summer project. It is going to be wonderful. I'd like to thank pinterest for all the inspirational DIY projects it keeps showing me. Maybe one day I will be as crafty as my mother!

1 comment: