Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Lovely Night

Last night Dallas and I went on a little date night to celebrate a raise I got at work. I  was ravenously hungry and told Dallas, "I want a bunch of meat... and mashed potatoes." Well this is what I got. A giant turkey leg. Yum. I had to fight the urge to just grab the whole leg and bite into it.

They call it The Barbarian.
We went home and snuggled while watching a movie in our beautiful, full furnished living room.

Who uses couches anymore?
Hopefully we can find a couch soon... and some other key furnishings that are missing in this picture.

We finished the night with a very exciting session of homework. Which is not going all that well. I feel like my brain is coated in mud and I can't remember all this simple programming logic that I knew effortlessly two years ago! Programming is just like riding a bike right? Oh wait, I never learned how to ride a bike. I'm screwed!

2 comments: