Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dear Rockstar

Thank you for allowing me to stay awake last night so that I could finish my homework. I would have surely fallen asleep and postponed my assignment yet another night if it weren't for you.

However, I think you may have over exceeded my expectations of you. I did not appreciate laying in bed wide awake for an extra 2 hours before I fell asleep.

Especially when my kitty keeps hogging the pillow. I wake up with only a corner of the it under my head, while he is sprawled on top of the entire pillow. And he just looks so cozy! I never have the heart to move him...

Dallas and I had steak salad for dinner last night and it was dellliccciiouss. I would like to thank Stephen and Trisha for teaching me how to eat. When they made steak salad it was the bessst. Pretty much everything they made was delicious. I will forever think of you two whenever I make steak salad!


yummmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm honored!! We loved cooking with you!! Miss you so much sissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak salads! Thats what we all made the very first time I met you and Dallas (and Lincoln)! yuum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you cook! Remember gettin fresh veggies and bbq'n up a good steak salad! Man I love you and I love this blog! Thinking of our future meals to come right now!

    ReplyDelete