Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My New Name

I need to get used to this whole new name thing. At first I thought that me loosing the name that I grew up with was going to be like loosing my identity. Kirsti Harris is dead. Then I grew to accept it and then it became fun! Ordering room service at the honeymoon and hearing, "Will that be all Mrs. Norton?" Oh that's me! That's fun! Now it's becoming strange again. I guess not strange, but just not normal for me. In my first day of class the other day we had to introduce ourselves. I dragged out my name so long that I'm sure everyone in the class though that there was something wrong with me. "Kiiiirstti.... Noorton..." My brain is not used to saying that yet! Maybe I just need to ask Dallas to only refer to me as Kirsti Norton so that I get the hang of it...

Oh and this is my husband, Mr. Norton :) Isn't he handsome?

5 comments:

  1. yay!! love it! you guys are too cute. i love this pic! the new name will definitely take some getting used to =) especialy sister norton lol. so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sis!!! Ya it's different. I hear ya about the school thing! Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsti Norton, please go make me a sandwhich

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how all your pictures of you two are serious

    ReplyDelete