Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Not Crazy

So Dallas insisted that I blog about this. I however would rather not...

This morning I couldn't find my new shirt that I bought the other weekend. I knew that I put it in the wash last night, but it wasn't with the clean clothes. I searched the washer, the dryer, the floor, all around the laundry room and the path back to our room, I searched the dirty clothes hamper, the bedroom floor, everywhere! I really wanted to wear that shirt today! So I barge into the bedroom in a craze asking Dallas, who was sound asleep, where my new shirt was. Poor guy didn't know what was going on. Anyways, ends up the shirt was in my drawer! But guys, I remember putting it in the washer machine. Whats happening to my brain? Dallas thinks I'm crazy. My theory is that someone moved it from the washer to my drawer...


Whats worse is now I don't get to wear that shirt for a whole week! We only get to do our laundry once a week because the people who live upstairs let us use their washer and dryer.

First world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment