Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Little Shopping Partner

I don't know if I am breaking the blogging rules by posting twice in one day but I must!

Soooooo my husband is amazing. Directly after I posted my last blog post Dallas comes in the room saying, "Hey, do you want to go to the mall with me?" Uhm, Yes. I hate going shopping alone. Actually I hate going places without Dallas. I'd much rather spend my time with Dallas than going shopping without him. And he must know this, since when we got to the mall he didn't need anything there and only said he had to go because he knew I needed some help getting there :)

Also, he is the best shopping partner ever. We walked into Forever 21 first and I was instantly overwhelmed. And started wandering, looking and shirts... and he reminds me that I am here to find jeans and jackets and I shouldn't spend too much time looking at shirts because I will get worn out. Uhhhhh wow. He knows me all too well.

Anyways, I have never boughten a nice pair of jeans. I think the most I have ever spent on jeans is probably 40 bucks. Well, Dallas convinced me to try on niiiice jeans, and oh man, were these jeans nice. And much much more than I have ever spent on jeans. Or any article of clothing for that matter. When I tried them on I just stayed in the dressing room for like an extra ten minutes dancing to the music in these jeans. It didn't even feel like I was wearing pants! And I hate wearing pants. Thats not weird right? Sooooooo I buy these jeans. And the cashier was wearing the same jeans in another color! They have moooooore of the same jeans!? I was so stoked! Gonna start savin for my next pair. Then Dallas says, "Uhm... Why don't you just buy another pair since you will probably wear them everyday." 8O

So my new pair is coming in the mail. And I am currently wearing my other pair. They are amazing. And I have a huge craving to play Just Dance on the Xbox Kinect so I can dance some more in these jeans.

I told Dallas he was spoiling me but he said that I deserve to spoil myself for working so hard for this past year and that I needed to buy myself something nice. Yah. That's my husband. He's amazing. And I get to be with him for eternity. Best decision I ever made... Marrying Dallas, not buying the jeans. Although buying those jeans come in a close second...

5 comments:

  1. what kind of jeans were they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy you have. Those Norton boys sure know how to treat their wives =)
    I am so excited for you guys and Dallas' new internship! Congrats again! It was fun seeing you yesterday!

    Oh and ps.
    It is absolutely NOT agains the blogging rules to post twice in a day! Keep it up! =)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Kirsti, now you know why we always bought cheap jeans. We didn't want to spoil it for you. Way to go you two. We miss you and love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and dad would probably say the same thing!

    ReplyDelete