Saturday, February 4, 2012

If I Only Had a Brain

So remember that assignment I stayed up late finishing a whole day early? Well guess who forgot to submit it. This girl. I realized it an hour after the deadline. I hate my brain.

So Dallas got an internship at Novell as a web developer! Whoopee! So proud of him. Was offered the job on his first interview. In celebration I made enchilada pasta last night and it was a party in my mouth. Holy cow this stuff was gooooood. Here is the link so you can all make it. Because you have to. It was seriously amazing.


I can't wait to have more of the left overs!!

And why is it that whenever I actually have the desire to go shopping, I don't have time, but as soon as I do have time I don't want to go anymore. I have the whole day to do whatever I want and I got all ready to go shopping, but I just couldn't do it. It just sounds too exhausting. I am such a terrible shopper. After about an hour of shopping everything starts to just look the same and my vision starts to blur and I can't concentrate for the life of me. Someday I will go shopping... But until then I think I will stay home and play video games with my husband ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment