Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Look at me. I'm a blogging machine. So this weekend we get to babysit Grant and Amber's kids and we are so excited! Love hanging out with those kids. However, there is a small part of me that is terrified that it might be a recreation of last time we babysat them. If you don't remember the fiasco then here you go. It is that same time of year and the flu has been going around. So keep your fingers crossed ;) We wanted to take them somewhere fun like the Aquarium or something, but Gramber are getting home early Sunday afternoon so if we went to the Aquarium there wouldn't be much time to hang out and play games and watch movies with them really. For another time I guess! I'm just excited to watch Garret play Zelda. That is a game that I have always loved watching people play. Mostly because we never had any kind of console growing up so I only got to watch people play and never played myself. But not this weekend! Puttin' the kids to bed early every night and pulling all nighters to play Zelda this weekend. Just kidding ;) Hopefully I will be responsible and maybe start some of my homework for the next week. Maybe I can bring my camera and use them as test subjects. I'm sure Ella would love the idea of being a model for my photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment