Monday, January 7, 2013

Meatloaf

How can something sounds so disgusting but taste so delicious? Dallas and I made meatloaf for the first time last night. It was soooo good. And now we get leftovers all week. Score! Pretty much finding any recipe with ground beef and that tastes good is exciting to me. Cheap meat for cheap college students.

Good news, I think I have gotten control of my Oreo addiction. Yesterday I only had half a sleeve, and I stopped myself! Usually I eat half of them and Dallas has to tell me to save some for him. Leaps and bounds. Next is garlic bread. I will eat pretty much the whole loaf. Its so gooooood.

Dallas and I started going to the gym again. I always feel great whenever I leave the gym, but I somehow forget about that feeling every time I need to go to the gym. Also it is so COLD. All I really have to work out in are shorts, which makes going to the gym even less appealing. Hopefully we can keep it up while school starts. What I would give to own a treadmill and work out at home though! Some day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment