Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Christmas break is over and reality is back! It was amazing to spend two whole weeks at home. All we did was eat food, watch movies, and play Rook. I regret nothing. However, our kitty's trip was not as enjoyable. The car trip wasn't too bad. He basically just cuddled with whoever was in the passenger seat, which was adorable and fun. My cats from home were not too excited to see another cat though, and were extremely territorial. Our poor kitty was also too stupid to realize that he should probably just stay away from them. So all week he continued to try and play with them and followed them around and got in multiple cat fights. I think its safe to say he is happy to be home.

As long as he was being held he was a happy camper!
Dallas and his parents and my parents got me a DSLR camera for Christmas!! It is amazing. I have no idea what I am doing but I am excited to learn. My Dad, who is really into photography, took me on a little excursion the day after Christmas and we went around Old Shasta and took some shots and I learned some of the basics. Now Dallas and I will have to go do things so I can use it! I will only be able to take so many pictures of my cat at home.

Also, just got some new tires on my car last month and it is amazing how much more fun driving in snow is! I can actually break and accelerate on the snow! Life changing guys.

School starts next week! I am so not ready... BUT! I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES! I was flabbergasted when I saw my grades. I have absolutely no idea how I managed to pass calculus. But I did! And I don't have any more math classes! Except statistics... but that doesn't count. Anyways hopefully this next semester isn't as brutal as last. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment