Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ice

I took one step out the door today and fell flat on my butt. Ice. Ice everywhere. The entire path to the car was covered in ice. After waddling my way to the car... the entire driveway was covered in ice! And trying to stand on a slanted driveway covered in ice is no easy task, especially when you have to scrape ice off your car. That's when I fell a second time. I had to hold onto my car while I was scraping the ice or else I would have just slid down the driveway. It was very stressful and made me late to class this morning.

So in August our contract ends and we get to move! So exciting. Hopefully the next place will have covered parking so I don't have to scrape my car off every morning. And a dishwasher! Actually it has to have a dishwasher, that just became a requirement. Anyways, when we move we get to buy a couch! We have never gotten one before because there was no way to bring a full size couch down into the basement, so we have had to make do with the crappy 20 dollar loveseat we found on KSL. I want this couch. I want it sooooo bad. Please go on sale in August! Paleaase! It's perfect and I love it.

I know that its only January and I am getting a little ahead of myself... but look at that couch!

1 comment:

  1. no pics of the couch or maybe there is a link i'm missing...?

    ReplyDelete