Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm still here!

Oh boy, it sure has been awhile. Summer has come and gone. It always go by so fast! I've been busyisyisy. School and work sure do keep me occupied. Did I mention my job rules? The guys I work with rock and I am always learning new stuff and constantly feel challenged. Boy what a difference it is actually using my brain at work. I always felt so brain dead after a full day of playing the same educational children software over and over again. But not anymore!

This past week Dallas and I have been pretty busy (I was more busy being lazy, those video games won't play themselves!) and the apartment has just been a mess. Tonight I went in a cleaning craze. Feels good man. Somehow it turned into me intensely disassembling and cleaning every piece of our vacuum. First I was just emptying it, then I saw how dirty one piece was and I took it off and cleaned it, then another piece... and so on and so forth. But now I'm basking in the glory of a clean house, and vacuum!

Today we decided to take a break from work and go see a movie. Our first choice was "Rush" but my lame geology class was at that time. So plan B was to go see "Prisoners". Well I didn't pay attention when they were explaining the plot and figured Hugh Jackman was some prisoner of war. Oh jeez I was so wrong. That was some heavy stuff. Just makes me terrified to have children and ever let them leave my site. I'm already scared to open our screenless windows in fear of my cat jumping out of the window.

Also I was little miss baker this last weekend. I made the mistake of going on pinterest while I was ravenously hungry and made a shopping list of so many tasty things. I don't know how people can keep that up though. I felt like I was justing cooking and doing dishes all weekend. Well thats all for now! I need to spend my weekend studying for my exams next week! Hooray? I'll never be done with school...

1 comment:

  1. school feels like it is never going to end until you're about two weeks from being done in your last semester. And that is only if you're sure you'll pass your classes needed to graduate at that time. stay thirsty my friend

    ReplyDelete