Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our New Place

We finally made it out of the basement! Movin' on up. Our new apartment is amazing. So much space for activities! Dallas finally has his own desk. He no longer has to sit and play games on the coffee table and use the huge TV as a monitor. And I am in love with our couch. We can actually have people over and have somewhere for them to sit! It is huge and soft and comfortable and I love it. We have a dishwasher and a washer and dryer! I did laundry last night and it was so exciting to get to do laundry wheneva I want. Going to wash all of the things.

The only downside is now I want so many things! I want bedding that actually fits our bed, curtains, curtain rods, picture frames, a coffee table, an end table, pillows, I could go on and on. Patience. My current project is to put up a photo collage on one of our walls, but the wall is just so big! I feel like I need so many more picture frames to fill it up. I need to make a run to the DI and see what cheap picture frames I could repaint and use.

Anyways, life is good! New apartment, new job. I got a job as a PHP developer and it has been so exciting and fun to learn something new. Everyday I am learning, it is such a great environment!

Dallas and I have done two 5ks this summer as well. I am trying so hard to get into running. I was doing awesome before we moved, running 3 miles 4-5 times a week. But then we got so busy with packing, and moving, and unpacking that I haven't gone on a run in weeks. Hopefully I can get back into it. Unless I am going to get fat, because I love eating way too much. Once it starts to get warm and the snow melts in the mountains more, I want to go on hikes! Utah has such beautiful mountains and hiking is much more entertaining than running.

After running our second 5k. Look how cute my husband is.
I will try to take some pictures of our place so you can all see!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new place! and LOVE LOVE your couch!
    I want all those things too for our new place too lol. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete