Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh I have a Blog?

Well it has been quite some time since my last post! I foresaw this happening... Well glorious summer is over and school has begun. It is only week one and I already feel overwhelmed. And this is going to be a tough semester, but I can do it!

I'm taking Calculus 2 from a man with the thickest Chinese accent I have ever heard. I could listen to him say the word "derivative" all day long. And my Ethics teacher has a really thick British accent, which becomes incredibly annoying when I realize that I am reading with a British accent in my head...

I have finally stared to do some programming at my work! It is pretty exciting to get do to what I love! And good to know that I actually still enjoy doing it. I feel like I have learned more in these few last weeks of work then I have in a whole semester. Crazy.

So you know how I had all these ambitious crafting goals? I have done 0. I am currently trying to muster up the confidence to re-stain the table we have. It is Dallas' greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandma's table. Maybe not that many greats... but it is very old and is a family heirloom! So I don't want to screw this up guys. I have the sander, the stain... and all the other things... but have not done it yet. It is hard too because we don't really have a good working space. I mean the sanding will be fine and I can do that outside, but I want to spray paint the legs and chairs black which I can't do in our tiny apartment, and I can't do it outside because the paint will bubble in the sun! So I am not really sure what to do...

Anyways, Dallas I had a wonderful summer and I will fill you all in later on some of the fun stuff we did!

And I promised you a picture of the adorable sleepy kitty when he steals my pillow. This is why I can't kick him off. 

He is too cute.


1 comment:

  1. Oh sissy I miss you!! I. So proud and impressed that you're taking all these hard classes and working, you are awesome!! You can do the table, you can!! Stephen says talk to him first... He says not to use an automatic sander and a couple other things.. He just did our table so you can learn from our mistakes ;) hehehe .... LOVE YOU! And your kitty is too stinking cute!! I could never kick that off either!

    ReplyDelete